The most advanced and comprehensive training in affiliate marketing. FREE starter membership. Test run online training
Wealthy Affiliate Review – Overview of Affiliate Marketing Training
Product: Wealthy Affiliate Training Program
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Website URL: Wealthy Affiliate
Training: Good for beginner and for those experienced who wish to become expert in affiliate marketing
Support: Awesome. Quick response to problems and questions
Website Builder: Easy to follow. No prior knowledge required
Cost: Starter Member FREE, Premium Membership ($49/month or $495/year)
Overall Rating: 98 out of 100
Online Entrepreneur Certification (5 Courses, 50 Lessons)
There are 5 Courses in the Certification Courses. Each course consists of 10 lessons. These lessons are detailed and yet easy to follow. You’ll learn
- How to choose a niche market. How to pick an area of interest or something that you are passionate about and you can create a blog site to share the information.
- All aspects of creating websites. How to use WordPress to create your first website in 30 seconds. As a starter member, you can create and$234/6 months or $359/year host 2 websites for free. Free domains too. That’s awesome.
- The importance of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) technique to draw visitors to your website.
- Search and using keywords in your blogs. Write blogs with rich and quality content to attract more visitors.
- Monetizing the website with affiliate links, Google Adsense, E-commerce, etc.
- How to choose an affiliate program to join.
- How to publish your website and how to use the analysis and tracking tools to see how your site is performing.
As you join as a free starter member, you are encouraged to start the training on course 1.
- Getting Rolling!
- Understanding How To Make Money Online
- Choose a Niche
- Building Your Own Niche Website
- Setting Up Your Website
- Getting Your Site Ready for Search Engines
- Creating Your Initial Website Content
- Creating Custom Menus on Your Website
- Understanding Keywords, The Start of Your Content
- Congratulations and Your Next Steps
Course 2 to 5 are for premium members.
- Your Own Domain, Your Brand
- Move On Over, My Brand Has Arrived
- Creating Keyword Rich Content
- Setting Up A Domain-Specific Email Account
- The Traffic Breakdown
- Making Use of Visuals
- Understanding the Low Hanging Fruit
- Making Face As a Real Person
- Amplifying Your Google Love with Google Plus
- Boosting Your WA Ranks
Course 3, Making Money
- Understanding the MONEY in Online Business
- Understanding Affiliate Programs and Networks
- Relevant Affiliate Programs are Everywhere
- Adding Affiliate Links to Your Pages
- Instant Access to a MILLION Products
- Leveraging Product Reviews
- Getting Paid for Aids on Your Site
- Earning Pennies OR Dollars
- A Brilliant Way to Track & Understand Your Traffic
- With Help Comes Financial Success
Course 4, Mastering Social Engagement
- What Does Social Engagement Mean to Your Business
- Making Your Website a Place to Engage
- Using Facebook the Right Way
- Pinterest & the Visual Social Hemisphere
- Incorporating a Sound Tweeting Campaign
- Google Plus or Minus?
- The Benefit of Being Social at WA
- Make Your Campaigns Social Branding Animals
- Using the Wealthy Affiliate Social Community
- You Cannot Be a Master of Everything
Course 5, Achieving Maximum Success Through Content Creation
- Content is Your Business
- Setting Up Google Webmaster Tools
- Improving Indexing Times and Speeds
- People Need to Read Your Content
- A Year is a Short People of Time, Yet BIG for Business
- Writing Within a Devised Plan Architecture
- Writing Your Content With Conversion Intent
- Injecting Comments with Intent
- Bing and Yahoo, They Are Still the 33%
- Articulating a PLAN for the months and years
As you can see, the training is extensive. It covers all aspects of being successful at online business.
Affiliate Bootcamp (7 Courses, 70 Lessons)
Affiliate Bootcamp shows you the process of creating an online business promoting wealthy Affiliate.
Course 1, Getting Your Business Rolling
- Getting Started
- Choosing Your Direction
- Building Your Website
- A Website Look Around
- Activating Your Plugins
- Getting Your Website Ready For SEO
- Your Initial Framework of Content
- Understanding the Keyword Research Process
- Creating Thoughtful, Insightful Reviews
- The Exciting Journey has Began
Course 2, Content, Keywords and Conversion
- Creating Readable Contents that Converts
- Properly Using Affiliate Links
- Understanding Keywords and A Day of Selling
- Creating Reviews and Using Targeted keywords
- Take A Break, Catch up
- Backing Up Your Website
- Enhancing Your Website “Experience”
- Building More Contents Through Internal Links
- Write A Review and Share It
- Offering to Bonus The Easy WA
Course 3, Giving Your Site Social Value
- Making Your Site Social With Plugins
- Making Your Social Profiles Brand Friendly
- How To Create Socially Engaging Content
- It’s All About Making Friends with Google
- Take A Social Hiatus
- Power Writing Gone Wild
- Adding Google Analytics To Your Site
- Leveraging The Jaaxy Affiliate Program
- Making Promotional Use of Your Sidebar
- Buil, Build, and BUILD
Course 4, Get Visual, Get Aesthetic, Get a Brand Through Media
- Introduction To Website Design
- An Image Says a THOUSAND Things
- Leveraging Wealthy Affiliate Video for …
- Creating Logos & Images
- Give Yourself a Break
- Creating an Effective Jaaxy Review
- Research Jaaxy Keywords, Then Show & Tell
- Pinning Habits Lead to Pinterest Power
- Creating Your Own Videos
- A Lesson on Customer Perspective
Course 5, Knowing Your Audiences & Catapulting Your Referrals
- Creating Content With Intent
- Getting Your Comments to Convert
- Video, a HUGE Source of Traffic
- From Keywords to LIVE on YouTube
- Discussion on Reviews (and a Break)
- The Ultimate Referral Tool!
- Incorporating Your Custom Sign-up Forms…
- Helping Folks is Critical!
- Create a Custom Video Sign-up Pages
- Creating a 6 Week Plan of Attack!
Course 6, Bing, Yahoo and The Power Of PPC
- An Introduction to PPC on Bing Ads
- Letting Bing & Yahoo Know About Your Site
- Paying for Traffic on Bing & Yahoo
- Setting Up Your First PPC Campaign
- Take a Break, Do a Little Math
- Creating Small, Bite Size Review Ad Groups
- Setting Up Conversion Tracking
- Capitalizing on Hidden PPC Landing Pages
- Getting REAL Creative With Keywords
- Refining Your PPC Campaign & Your Journey
Course 7, How to Scale Successful PPC Campaigns
- Blasting Your WA Affiliate Earnings With…
- Understanding the Google Adwords Opportunity
- Maximizing Review Pages With PPC
- You, the Affiliate, Are Responsible for…
- Mastering the Flow of Relevance
- The “Double Down” Approach to PPC
- To Direct Link or Not to Direct Link
- The Mathematical Business Model of PPC
- Using Concise Pages for PPC
- Creating a Long Term, Scalable PPC Campaign
Besides the above online training, Wealthy Affiliate holds a weekly live and interactive training on different topics.
Community Training and Support
I really love the community here at Wealthy Affiliate. It is so supportive and helpful. You can get help 24/7 365 days. There are also many training created by members of WA on various topics.
At Wealthy Affiliate, you are provided with tools and resources to build your online business.
In order to attract visitors to our website, we need to know what are the popular words or phrases they used to search for information. These are the keywords, which are very important for our article ranking in search engines.
The Jaaxy Keyword Tools shows you how many times a keyword is searched in a month and the number of competitive sites using the same keyword.
Site Builder (SiteRubix)
The SiteRubix tool helps you build your website. It is easy to use and you can build your website in a matter of minutes.
Wealthy Affiliate’s site hosting is fast and reliable. Its features include
- WordPress optimized servers
- Full redundancy
- Daily backups
- 24/7 website monitoring and support
- Fully managed
- Email & forwards
- Site health report
- Website auto-login
The best part of this is that there is no extra charge for members to use SiteRubix and Site Hosting.
Starter Members have 1 fully functional WordPress website with .siterubix.com domain. It will be hosted on the Wealthy Affiliate platform.
Premium Members have 10 fully functional WordPress websites with your own domains. They will be on the Wealthy Affiliate platform and includes full 24/7/365 hosting support.
You are able to buy your domain names right here at Wealthy Affiliate. The cost for a domain name is $13.99/year and is the same for renewal. There is no extra charge for privacy protection and email accounts.
SiteContent is the ultimate writing platform for writing content. There are many features in SiteContent that help you in writing, spell check, free images, set your writing goals, etc.
To me, support at Wealthy Affiliate is awesome. I don’t think there is any places that offer the same support. It doesn’t matter if you are a newbie or an experienced person, there’s always help around when you ASK!
Live Chat is the place where you can get instant answers to your questions and personal help. Live Chat support is available 24/7. So, it doesn’t matter which country you are from, you can always find help there.
For premium members, you can contact any premium members privately. You can even contact the owners Carson & Kyle for help.
These are classrooms like a forum where you can ask your questions and someone will provide you with an answer. You can also find many answers to your questions that someone has asked them before.
Wealthy Affiliate Community
Wealthy Affiliate community is awesome. A massive friendly community sharing and learning together. There is always someone (Wealthy Affiliate member) out there to answer your questions. Post your question on the Live Chat or Activity dashboard and someone will respond.
Each time I log on to Wealthy Affiliate, I see great posts and training created by members to share with the community. There is always so much to learn, to share and help each other to succeed.
Who Is Wealthy Affiliate For
- Entrepreneur looking to start an online business
- Those looking to build a website and learn how to make money from the website
- People looking for alternate ways to earn an income other than 9 to 5 jobs
- Stay at home moms and dads looking to work from home
- Retirees looking to create a new career
- Travel addicts who want to build a business that travels with them
- Students looking to earn money online to supplement their income
- Experience blogger looking to drive more traffic to their website
Wealthy Affiliate Is Not For
- People looking for Success overnight
- People wanting to ‘Get Rich Quick’
When you want to start an online business, initially you need to put in time and effort to work on it. You need to be focus and be patient. It is the same as you start any business.
Wealthy Affiliate has the training, tools, resources, and supports to help you succeed in your business.
They even have the FREE Starter Membership with 1 free website and hosting for you to test drive.
Pros and Cons of Wealthy Affiliate
- Easy To Follow Training
- Tools and Resources
- Teach SEO To Drive Free Traffic To Website
- It can be overwhelming
The FREE Starter Membership is Not available to everyone
Due to some circumstances, the Free starter membership is not available for people from the following countries:
- Nigeria (Not available even for a premium membership)
For those of you from the above countries (except Nigeria), you can join as a premium member.
Cost to join Wealthy Affiliate
- Starter Membership – Free
- Premium Membership -$49/month or $495/year)
If you upgrade to the premium membership within the first 7 days, your 1st month will be $19.
The chart below shows the comparison between Starter membership and Premium membership
The Starter Membership is not a trial. You can stay as a free member as long as you like. There are no other membership fees you need to worry about other than those mentioned above.
You can create your free account now and start learning and building. There is no payment information needed.
I find that the Wealthy Affiliate training program, the site support, and community support are just great for me to learn, create and build my online business. This is not a ‘Get Rich Quick’ program. Just like any other new business, with work and persistence, you can definitely make money online using what you learn in this training.
If you are serious about making money online or looking to learn more about affiliate marketing, do not hesitate to sign up for a Free starter account.
There is NO RISK, NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED!
Give yourself a chance to try and see if this program is what you are looking for.
If you have any questions about Wealthy Affiliate, please feel free to leave them below.
I’ll be happy to hear from you.